With nearly 30 years in the aviation industry encompassing the principle aviation segments as well as related travel sectors, Andrew has extensive experience earned in aviation leadership positions across the UK, Americas, Middle East and Asia.
Andrew is a specialist in leading airline start-up’s and restructurings, particularly focused on the LCC sector. He has also guided the launch and build of a variety of travel businesses, ranging from alliances, customer loyalty and through to online holidays.
This capability enables Andrew to apply extensive expertise to all aspects of travel business build and high growth expansion, on a worldwide basis. Encompassing strategy, customer offering, operations, investor finance, and organisational development.
- End to end strategic delivery, concept design, development planning, to launch & fast growth
- Strategic visioning, competitive evaluation, strategy implementation and market entry
- Key opportunities identification & value creation
- Shareholder/Board/C-level/Governmental communications, support, advisory and execution
With over 15 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment and development of global talent covering a wide variety of leading job positions in Asia, Chris is an expert in talent, team & culture build across the aviation, loyalty, and online travel sectors.
Chris works closely with both shareholders and stakeholders of travel businesses focused on optimizing their business set-up, organisation, governance, performance management & benefit structures to achieve their company vision, mission, values and objectives.
Chris has specific expertise in organization development to enhance decision-making and accountability, specialty executive search and selection, talent build, development and retention, and can provide clients with strategic manpower consulting.
- Organisation structuring, capabilities identification and optimised remuneration/reward structures
- Market leading airline, aviation, travel talent acquisition and new joiner onboarding
- Optimised performance management and training & development
- Productivity & efficiency maximisation, benchmarking against best practice and peer group
An accomplished IT professional with 15 years’ experience gained at a variety of international IT and travel companies. Most recently working with leading technology focused aviation companies operating in Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China and Australia.
Greg takes technology solutions, in many cases developed outside aviation, and successfully applies and delivers these to the aviation sector. His expertise encompasses all aspects of technology execution, from infrastructure through to business applications.
Greg delivers technology solutions that achieve a clean and innovative customer user experience, underpinned by creative, cost-effective and secure technology platforms. Marrying cutting-edge and effective technologies developed in the East and West.
- Development of technology roadmaps to procure appropriate technical solutions, at best terms
- Expert project and resource management to deliver an IT integrated solution
- Application of innovative technologies to airlines, aviation & travel
- Deployment of Cyber, Privacy and Security strategies to ensure appropriate levels of risk to customer data